Base & Line Maintenance
Mecanair started in general aviation over 45 years ago. We still offer a full range of maintenance and repair services for piston engine and turboprop aircraft. We provide airplane maintenance checks, annual inspections, modifications and repairs. All Mecanair base maintenance is fully EASA and FAA approved.
Our team is qualified with extensive experience in general aviation aircraft such as the Piper family, Diamond, Tecnam, Pipistrel, Robin, Pilatus Porter as well as TBM and Kodiak series.
Mecanair SA is also the first company in Switzerland to be authorized to maintain Electric Aircraft and we support a fleet of over 10 Pipistrel Velis aircraft.
- Full range of maintenance, repair, and overhaul services
- Maintenance according to manufacturers’ specifications
- Maintenance checks, special inspections
- Annual inspections for ANNEX II aircraft
- Annual inspections for N-registered, San Marino, and Guernsey registered aircraft.
- Accessoires and Engine changes
Aircraft Maintenance Services
Professional aircraft maintenance and repairs from our experienced team of aviation mechanics.
Complete line and base maintenance on the most common piston engine and turboprop aircraft.
Full service battery shop - NiCad and Lead-acid. We can test, service and even repair many of the most common batteries being used today.
Level 2 Non Destructive Testing (NDT) capabilities including fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle methods.