For inspections, repairs, or a complete overhaul, Mecanair is well known for its excellent engine maintenance capabilities. Mecanair’s engine shop, with its specialized team, is approved by Lycoming and Continental Engines to carry out all maintenance on engines and their accessories.
The technicians have a superbly equipped accessories and engine shop with all the necessary tools, test benches, engine test cell and a well-stocked spare parts department. Special attention to detail has become the measure of quality for Mecanair workmanship.
Mecanair’s objective is to ensure total customer satisfaction with:
- Customized offers at competitive prices
- A detailed cost estimate after inspection for customer approval to proceed
- Good technical support, with competent technicians, for the service of our customers
- An AOG service available for professional customers
Mecanair offers comprehensive and guaranteed flat rates to cover all elements of engine overhaul (MRO), including service bulletins and standard parts.
- Flat rate for overhaul includes: labor, disassembly, cleaning, nondestructive testing, detailed inspection, metallic cadmium plating, painting, assembly, test cell run of engine, preservation and packaging.
- Flat rate for all accessories overhauled in our specialized work shop: starters, alternators, carburetors, servo fuels, magnetos and fuel pumps.