Airworthiness is our business!
for your plane...
or your helicopter...
The security and serenity of a follow-up!
Ready to fly !
This includes for example :
- Periodic Review of Aircraft (ARC)
- Responsibility of the airworthiness of your aircraft
- Monitoring the maintenance of your device
- Application of Airworthiness Directives : AD (Airworthiness Directive)
- Monitoring and management of manufacturer’s instructions : SB (Service Bulletin)
- Management of technical files
Thanks to our privilege PartM Subpart G, we manage the continuing airworthiness your aircraft, as well as continuous visibility of its airworthiness.
MAINTENANCE PROGRAM (AMP)
We develop complete and detailed Aircraft Maintenance Programs (AMPs), according to the recommendations of the manufacturer, and adapted to your operating conditions. These AMPs comply with the requirements of EASA and FOCA and can be written in V3.1 FOCA or M.A.302 format.
You will find our certifications under Business Areas in the main menu at the top of the page. By clicking on the images of our Approval Certificate or our Capability List you will have the assurance of our competences concerning the management of the airworthiness of your aircraft
AIRCRAFT REVIEW (ARC)
We have the PartM Subpart I privilege allowing us to perform airworthiness reviews and to issue Airworthiness Review Certificates Form15b or recommendations to FOCA for the issuance of Form15a Certificates by the Authority. This also for planes that are not followed by our CAMO